The association “Militants des savoirs” aims to accompany or manage local, regional, national or international projects that promote new forms of mediation or appropriation of knowledge and enabling young people to regain the power to learn.
- Through its action, the association produces events, supports, actions of diffusion of university and citizen knowledge.
- Through its human, logistical and financial support, the association enables the emergence of new knowledge.
- Through its citizen action, the association intervenes to denounce, support and valorize existing forms of democratic diffusion of knowledge.
- Through its action, the association contributes to the development of action research by building operations of valorisation or transfer of knowledge.
- Through its action, the association acts to prevent extremism and radicalisation. It acts within the framework of citizen media education.
- Through its action, the association contributes to the development of fraternal and cooperative forms of living together.
The following association in the framework of the prevention of radicalization and extremism is the head of the network of the Unesco Chair for the Prevention of Radicalization (Unesco Prev Chair).